Are you looking for plugins for your website that can extend the functionality of your WordPress site?
In this article, I am going to share my personal hand-picked 16 Must-Have WordPress Plugin for WordPress Sites in 2020-21. which you can consider as must-have plugins or Necessary plugins for any WordPress sites, I will cover some basics about WordPress plugins also.
Without wasting any time lets begin
Table of Contents
What is WordPress Plugin?
WordPress Plugins are PHP scripts that reach the functionality of WordPress. They enhance the features of WordPress or add entirely new features to your site. Plugins are often developed by volunteers and are usually liberal to the general public.
Plugins are available via the WordPress Plugin Directory. Although plugins you discover here are thoroughly tested and thought safe to use, they’re of varying quality and are often works ongoing.
Some of the more popular plugins within the WordPress Plugin Directory fall under these categories:
- Spam control
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Data import and export
This is just a little sample. There are thousands of plugins available within the directory, so there’s a reasonable chance you’ll find some that are useful to you.
If you need a plugin that allows you to seamlessly create and manage multiple contact forms, use reCaptcha validation, and make sure all spam submissions are filtered with Askimet (more about it in a second), Contact Form 7 is the last WordPress plugin you’ll need.
This simple plugin allows you to skip all the extra coding so that you can quickly create and publish beautiful contact forms that have users blast your inbox.
With over 5 million active installs, 1,100 5-star reviews, and a low price that is absolutely free, we can promise you that you won’t find a better contact form plugin anywhere on interwebs.
2. Yoast SEO
When it comes to on-page SEO, a few plugins can light a candle to Yoast SEO’s effectiveness and functionality.
Assuming you’ve already done basic keyword research, the Yoast plugin will guide you step-by-step through the process of optimizing new content for search engines.
From your target keyword density to headline optimization and h2 tags, to basic readability and metadata, Yoast SEO makes on-page SEO easy so a caveman can do it.
Do you wanna know How to get free Domain and Hosting
Akismet Anti-Spam is the only plugin you’ll need to keep out spammers and keep your site safe in the long run.
The plugin reviews and filters every comment shared on your website, providing a status history of each comment so you can identify comments found spammy by Askimet or the moderator.
You also have the ability to view the number of approved comments per user, look at the URLs in the comment text, and remove any less useful links you might find.
The best part? Askimet is free to download and use for all personal sites and the premium version costs pennies on a dollar, allowing you to keep your site beautiful and spam-free regardless of your budget.
For those who have chosen to take a less traditional path with their eCommerce adventures (aka Shopify), WooCommerce is the open-source all-in-one eCommerce platform for WordPress webmasters.
With a plethora of features, plugins, and customizations built into the platform, WooCommerce makes selling on your WordPress site easier than ever.
From the abundance of themes (which all accompany unrestricted customization) to the power to sell physical, digital, and affiliate products, to the countless conversion optimization tools, you will be hard-pressed to seek out one plugin which will match WooCommerce in terms of simple use or price (just 12.95 $ Per month for the foremost advanced package).
If you ever wanted to track real-time traffic details for your website without logging in and going to the Google Analytics website, then Google Analytics Dashboard for WP is the plugin you’ve been looking for.
This simple, free-to-use plug-in allows you to add, remove, and rearrange the buttons displayed in the visual editor toolbar, giving you the ability to configure up to four rows of buttons that include (but not limited to) font sizes, font family, text/background colors, and tables And much more.
With a single click of a button, TinyMCE lets you dramatically simplify and simplify your WordPress background experience, which means you can focus on what you do best and leave all the “looking buttons” behind.
With the prevalence of cyber-attacks and website hacking in 2018, website security is more important than ever.
The free and paid version of WordFence Security provides you with access to a large number of tools including:
- Check and fix the integrity of the base WordPress file.
- Malware, virus, and backdoor scanning.
- The firewall includes rate limiting, blocking fake Google crawlers, IP whitelist, and IP blocking.
- Real-time traffic that includes Google crawlers, RSS feed readers, and all other crawlers and robots. (Google Analytics does not include this data.)
- Email alerts for warnings and serious issues.
- Brute force to protect against hacking.
- And much more.
If you are concerned about the safety and integrity of your website, WordFence Security will allow you to rest easy knowing that your website, like Allstate clients, is in safe hands.
A useful SEO plugin for WordPress, Google XML Sitemaps helps search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo! (People still use that right?) to raised index your website with a special XML sitemap.
Once the plugin is installed and activated, it will automatically generate an XML sitemap that makes it easy for search engine robots to view, crawl and index your site so you can enjoy boosting your rankings and more “SEO juice” in the coming years.
One of the simplest free WordPress plugins may be a caching plugin called W3 Total Cache. Since site speed is one of the most important SEO ranking factors, you should focus on improving your site’s speed in whatever way you can increase rankings, site traffic, and conversions. This plugin can help with that.
- Speed up your site: With this caching solution, (World’s Best WordPress Minification Plugin with WP Super Cache), you can deliver zip and cached files to your site visitors, which reduces load time on your server and improves overall site speed.
Nothing is more frustrating (or terrifying) for an average webmaster than the prospect of losing all their work and content due to a bad update or some kind of accidental coding.
Fortunately, with UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup, the world’s highest-rated scheduled backup plugin (2400+ 5-star reviews and counting), you can put these worries and frustrations behind you.
All you have to do is click “Install” and ease of use as all your data is seamlessly backed up to the cloud.
If Divi Builder and BoldGrid had an idea turned into a WordPress plugin, Elementor Page Builder would be.
Elementor Page Builder is one of the most powerful and easy-to-use WordPress page builder plugins on the market today.
At $ 49 / year for just one website, Elementor is worth the money and will allow you to create great pages quickly and professionally.
Get Elementor from Elementor.com
Nothing will hamper your website or slow download times faster than large, non-optimized images
Fortunately, with Smush Image Compression and Optimization, you can compress, resize, and optimize all the images on your website in less than a day.
Just click here to find out why Smush Image Compression and Optimization is considered the best free image compression plugin on the WordPress market.
MonsterInsights Lite Best Free WordPress Plugin Google Analytics Statistics
MonsterInsights Lite offers you an easy way to link your WordPress site to your Google Analytics account. With it, you can learn how website visitors find your website and what they do there. With this data, you can access the preferences of your site visitors to keep them coming back for more.
- Dashboard Reports – View real-time statistics in an easy-to-read report found on your WordPress site’s dashboard.
- Comprehensive Tracking – Your stats are never misrepresented thanks to the established global tracking system. In other words, if your visitors switch from mobile to desktop, you still get an accurate data count.
- Strong Professional Features – The premium version lets you track your eCommerce stats, traffic sources, and advertising efforts, and you’ll have access to the MonsterInsights Forms plugin, which lets you view form conversion rates so you can make improvements and grow your online business.
TrustPulse leverages FOMO (fear of missing something) to help drive more website conversions and sales through Social Directory. Social evidence is a psychological and social phenomenon in which people rely on the actions and comments of others to decide what to do. And you should definitely use Social Directory on your site, especially if you have an eCommerce store like WooCommerce.
- Visual Builder – Comes with an easy-to-use social proof notification generator that allows you to create WordPress FOMO pop-ups that are proven to convert visitors.
- Simple customization – It’s easy to customize items like colors, messages, and images, so you can make your notifications look like your site.
- Live Activity – View a live feed of recent activities (purchases, sign-ups, email subscriptions, etc.) as well as an “On Fire” campaign showing the number of people who have taken action on your site over a period of time-specific time.
14. Shash Balloon
The best social feed tool for WordPress is Smash Balloon, which is an impressive collection of multiple plugins dealing with different social media platforms. It has a 4.9 rating on average and is active on over 1 million websites.
- EASY TO USE – Easily control your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube feeds.
- Flexible – Customize your cool fonts to look exactly how you want them.
- SEO friendly – Helps keep your feeds in search engine results so you can grow your channels.
- Responsiveness – Looks great on all devices, so you can increase social interaction between you, customers, and fans.
- Excellent Support – You care about super fast and friendly customer support.
If you are looking for the best WordPress Autoblog plugin, then you should check out the WP RSS Aggregator plugin. A blog bot, or blog bot, is a website that automatically pulls content from other websites using RSS feeds.
- Automated New Content – You can pull things like WordPress blog posts, job listings, podcasts, and YouTube videos from places like news sites, and see new content on your site, all automatically.
- Easy to Use – Known for its great support and ease of use.
- Great Pro Edition – This plugin offers a premium version with extensions to help you with things like keyword filtering so you can customize your feed for your audience.
Internal and external links are interrupted from time to time. But having broken links on your website is not only bad for SEO, but it also hurts the user experience. Broken Link Checker actively monitors your website for broken links and instantly notifies you if it finds any so you can repair them.
- Automated Scans – To check your posts, pages, comments, blogs, and even custom fields, it’s one of the best WordPress blog plugins as content-heavy sites can have a lot of links.
- Smart – Broken Link Checker also detects links that do not work with images, which is also important when it comes to image searches.
- Notifications: manage notifications by email or in your WordPress dashboard
- Control Search Engine Behavior: Prevent search engines from crawling broken links and even search for links and filter by URL, which makes your job much easier.
That’s it for this article if you like this article please share or at any point, you think that I miss any plugins then mention it in the comments section so that can help other viewers.